Hi, I'm Jenny
Just a few things about me
- I love lists (hence this list)
- I'm mad about stationery.
- Love a good run somewhere, give me a bit of mud and trail and I'm happy.
- Love a good roast dinner.
- Im happily married to my secondary school boyfriend, Keiron and we have a gorgeous little girl Niamh and a Cavachon called Milo.
I've been a professional photographer for over 15 years and it is my passion. I started with my dad's Canon SLR when I was around 10 years old when I "borrowed" it to photograph a hot air balloon that I saw in a field next to our home. It ended up being a very good photograph so my dad from then on let me use the camera for holidays and the rest is history.
Ive been photographing newborns for around 2 years after being introduced to the genre by a good friend who is also a craftsman newborn photographer so I was in very good hands. For me training is so important, I have your world in my arms and in my props so I have ensured that I am confident in correctly posing them with safety and their comfort always in the forefront of my mind.
If you would like to chat about a newborn session or any photographic work, I would love to hear from you.